This course is designed for beginners, combined with Akzentz products for learning. Akzentz gel has won many awards and is considered to be one of the world's top and highest quality gels including Canada, Japan, the United States, Russia, and Europe. Akzentz gel is 100% made in Canada and made in Burnaby, British Columbia, using only the highest quality North American and European ingredients. You will be certified after completing this course.
This program allows you to choose the kit best suited to your needs, and your budget. For the best learning experience, a kit selection is required for this program. 'Outside products' and not permitted for use in class. The Course cost includes the kit of choice.
During the course, you will learn:
- Introduction and Products
- How to prep nail safety and clean
- Color Overlay
- How to use build gel
- Nail removal
- Simple nail art (Ombre& French)
- How to use nail drill to prep and remove nail safety and clean
- 3 ways gel extension (Apres Gel-x, French tips, Form extension)
- How to fix a damaged nail
- How to recognize shaping and build
- Nail art design
Choose Your Kit to Suit your Budget:
(the kit will not be shipped before, it will be present on the first date.)
a. Luxury Kit with course $2999 (SALT recommended). This kit includes the essential products you need to get started.
- A $600 deposit is required for our classes. This is non-refundable. If a class needs to be rescheduled to a later date, a $100 re-schedule fee will apply.
- Our classes scheduling and pricing are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any class. Fees will not be refunded in the event of a re-scheduling but, we will ensure we accommodate student requirements to the best of our ability.